What makes guava a superfruit?
Every Luchos is bursting with natural guava goodness.
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin-C. 100g fresh fruit provides 228mg of this vitamin, more than three times the required daily-recommended intake (and 4 times more than an orange).
- Rich in Vitamin-A, and flavonoids like beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and cryptoxanthin. The compounds are known to have antioxidant properties.
- A very rich source of soluble dietary fiber (5.4g per 100g of fruit, about 14% of DRA).
- A very rich source of potassium. It contains more potassium than other fruits like banana, weight per weight. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- A moderate source of B-complex vitamins such as pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin E and K, as well as minerals like magnesium, copper, and manganese.
Luchos Pack of 10 (400g) Açai Guava
|TYPICAL VALUES||Per block (40g)|
|(of which saturated fat)||0g|
|(of which sugars)||23g|
|Vitamins and minerals (per 100g)|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kj / 2000kcal)|
|Ingredients: Natural Guava Pulp, Sugar, Citric Acid, Colouring & Flavouring: Natural Açai Pulp, Preservatives: (Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate)|